Lowongan Kerja Pandaan PROGRAMME MANAGER Kaliandra Sejati (16 Agustus 2009)
Kaliandra is an established foundation set up in 1997, working with the surrounding communities to improve their standard of living. It carries out various community development programmes and supports conservation of natural and cultural resources. Located on the cool and scenic slopes of Mount Arjuna about two hours south of Surabaya and an hour from Malang, an eco-tourism resort business has been set up to support the foundation activities. In addition to the chalets, lodges, restaurants and swimming pool, the resort also provides traditional dance, music, art, conference facilities, corporate support services, outward bound-rope course-leadership programmes, relaxing spa treatments, village visits to more adventurous activities like trekking around Mount Arjuna and mountain-biking and tour packages which include the many interesting sites around East Java.
We now have vacancy for the following position in the eco-tourism resort business:-
PROGRAMME MANAGER, OUTWARD BOUND, LEADERSHIP & MOTIVATION TRAINING
• To lead the programme for outward bound, leadership and motivation training to establish the organization as a leader in this field.
• Oversee and monitor the operations of all related activities and events, ensuring high customer service quality & satisfaction, and meeting the required safety standards
• Gain full understanding of and manage all products, packages available, pricing structure and to support the business development teams in carrying out effective presentations to prospective customers to convert to successful sales, and to train the sales team to gain such competencies.
• Develop new, exciting, innovative programmes that meet the needs of the targeted customer segments.
• Holds regular meetings with respective team members and sales team to support and simultaneously to motivate and inspire the sales team to achieve the sales targets.
• Manage the profitability of this business segment and in meeting agreed targets.
1. A graduate (at least S1) with 3 to 5 years of good track record and experience in leadership training, outward bound programmes. Those who also have a masters degree (S2) would have an advantage.
2. A “people person”, with strong leadership skills, with high degree of initiative and dynamism, who has the ability to inspire and motivate
3. Excellent team builder and team player who has commercial sense, with strong creative, analytical, decision making and selling skills
4. Ability to communicate effectively both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
5. Must have good understanding and commitment to conservation of nature and culture.
Please send your applications to The HRD Department, Kaliandra Sejati
PO BOX 99 Pandaan or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org